Friday, February 24, 2006

Nutjob Leaves Strange Comment about Cosmopolitan Magazine

Once in a while I would get emails and comments from people that are "a little off".

This is one of those times.

Gmail - New comment on Open Letter to Cosmopolitan Magazine
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=103960660&size=o

Here are some highlights:

"i had menorrhagia for years"

"i have had trouble with men all my life and i am still plagued by nuts and people who are just awful."

"i had to wear depend briefs because i was being raped quite a bit by mexicans and very handsome white drifters."

"the blacks are morally inept and jealous of damn sex."


Related: My original entry "Open Letter to Cosmopolitan Magazine" on Hanzismatter.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's so good.

    It's so good because it's so real. I could never invent a letter like that. What a treat!

    My favourite: 'I love me and sometimes a nigger could kill me, but hell, I could kill a nigger sometimes.'

    ReplyDelete