Update 1: I have received an angry email from Atsu Isoda of Asmik Ace Entertainment Inc. in Japan. It seems ridiculous for him and his company to force me remove the video when I am simply linking to it rather than hosting it. (more)
Update 2: Feb. 15, 2006 - I have received a formal apology letter from Mr. Isoda on be half of Asmik Ace Entertainment, Inc. I am glad that we have resolved this issue diplomatically.
The video is also available all over the internet, including YouTube and various other websites. Enjoy.
I found this humorous etiquette guide on how to properly order and consume Sushi.
There were several occasions during the video, where the English captions are bogus:
1. “Toro is junk food for low income earners.”
2. “Sushi is served on ‘geta’, a popular footware. The geta is sterilized, so it is safe to eat from. Some people then wear them home. This is why many Japanese people’s feet smell of vinegar.”
3. “This is ‘gari’. Nobody knows what it is made from.”
4. “Zohkin are not cleaned after each use.”
5. “Some items on the menu are illegal”, so blame the sushi chef to save your own face after consuming meat from endangered species.
I personally felt this “instructional” video was made as a spoof. None the less, it was very well made and entertaining.
Update: The video was made by Japanese comedy duo 小林賢太郎 and 片桐仁, they are called ラーメンズ (the Rahmens).