Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gatorland, Orlando, Florida

I spent last week in Orlando, Florida.

One place I visited was Gatorland, and it was awesome. First of all, to truly represent its tackiness, the main entrance is an exaggerated concrete alligator head.



My favorite alligators are Mr. Stumpy:




and Mr. Nub:



I like to think if Mr. Stumpy was human, he probably will be loitering around freeway exits with a cardboard sign saying "veteran, please help, god bless". Where Mr. Nub lost his arm in a ridiculous arm-wrestling mishap.

During one of Gatorland's shows, the resident alligator wrestler Johnny fooled around with one so-ever tame alligator:



From his facial expression as if he is thinking: "This is all fucked up. I can't believe I have doing this for those god damn tourists. This gator's breath is terrible. What the fuck does it eat all day?"

Later Johnny pretended he was Britney Spears in 2001 MTV award by posing with an albino boa:

No comments:

Post a Comment